MRPA Senior Summit
Date: Thursday, January 11, 2024
Location: Rockville Senior Center
1150 Carnation Drive, Rockville, MD 20850
Time: 9am-4pm, 9am Check-In
About the Summit
Education, Networking, and Resources for those working with senior citizens.
This one-day summit is designed for those working in the aging and recreation and parks field with individuals ages 50 to 100. Learn best practices, explore new ideas, share resources, and network with other industry professionals.
Session topics include:
- 99 second programs
- Mental Health
- Elder Abuse and MORE!
- Before Dec. 21, 2023- $75 (Early bird price)
- After Dec. 21, 2023- $95 (Regular price)
- Register 5 people at once and get registration for $65/$85 per person
- Cost Includes:
- Continental Breakfast
- And More
9-9:30 AM: Registration check-in and coffee – Carnation
9:30-9:40 AM: Welcome, acknowledge sponsors, and discuss the schedule - Carnation
9:40-10:40 AM: Opening General Session - Carnation
10:50 AM-11:50 PM: Breakout #1
3 sessions: Rooms Azalea, Blossom, and Art room
- 11:50 -12:45 PM: Lunch – Carnation
- 12:45 -1:45 PM: Breakout #2
- 3 sessions: Azalea, Blossom, and Carnation or Art
- 1:55-2:55 PM: Breakout #3
- 3 sessions: Azalea, Blossom, and Art
- 3-4 PM: Closing General Session – Carnation Room
- Coming Soon!
Interested in being a Sponsor?
Tables are $500, limited and on a first come first serve basis. Register today!